AXIS CONDO BRIEF:
AXIS CONDO IS A NEW PRE CONSTRUCTION CONDO PROJECT BY CENTRECOURT DEVELOPMENT.
LOCATION: 411 CHURCH ST. IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO
-38 STOREY TOWER
-541 MIXED CONDO UNITS
-COMPLETION DATE UNKNOWN
-AXIS CONDOS WILL HAVE 515 SQUARE METRES OF COMMERCIAL SPACE ON GROUND FLOOR
- 4 GRADE RELATED RESIDENTIAL UNITS FRONTING WOOD STREET
-HAS A WALKSCORE OF 98/100 EVERYWHERE
-1 MIN. WALK FROM THE 306 CARLTON AND 506 CARLTON
-STEPS FROM YONGE AND COLLEGE
-LOCATED IN THE CHURCH-YONGE CORRIDOR NEIGHBORHOOD IN TORONTO
-NEARBY PARKS INCLUDE JOSEPH SHEARD PARKETTE, ALEXANDER STREET PARKETTE AND ALLEN GARDENS
Location! Location! Location!
- 4 Minute Street Car to University of Toronto St George. The University has over 54,000 students leaving a huge on campus housing shortage.
- 4 Minute Walk to College Subway Station on Yongetaking you North & South across Toronto
- 4 Minute Walk to Yonge Street Shopping, Restaurants & More
- 10 Minute Walk to Eaton Centre & Yonge-Dundas Square
- Approx. a 15 minute walk (less than 10 minute commute) to Toronto General Hospital, Sick Kids, Mount Sinai & Princess Margaret Hospitals
- 16 Minute Walk (10 minute commute) to Yonge & Bloor (Yorkville) which is lined with high end retail shopping
- Yonge & College (411 Church Street, Toronto) which has a 98% Walk Score and 100% Transit Score
- 1-2 Minute Walk (200 Meters) to Loblaws located inside the old Maple Leaf Gardens
- 1-2 Minute Walk (200 Meters) to the 306/506 Street Car Service taking you to Queens Park, University of Toronto and much more
- 4 Minute Walk (300 Meters) to Ryerson University. The University has over 38,000 students for only 850 On Campus Beds leaving an enormous housing shortage.