Gurdip Kuddu, Broker
Project: Transit City
Builders: Centre Court Developments & SmartREIT
Launch: May 2017
Location: Vaughan Metropolitan City
Transit City will be located directly adjacent to the new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station and also to the York Region/VIVA Rapid transit terminal. From this location you will also have easy access to HWY 7, 400, and 407. The Vaughan Metropolitan Centre is the largest and most significant development project in Vaughan's history.
- Zero minutes to the subway
- 5 minutes to York University, 15 minutes to Yorkdale Mall, 43 minutes to Union Station
- The tallest building in York Region rising 55 storeys and containing 553 suites
- 9 Acre central community park
- 100,000 sqft of state of the art amenities at YMCA's new flagship facility that will include child care, fitness and aquatic facilities, a library, studio space and more.
- Will feature the first Buca Branded restaurant and Bar Buca outside of downtown Toronto
- It is anticipated that more than 20,000 people will be passing through the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Mobility Hub daily
- Vaughan is one of the GTA Region’s largest employment centres. With more than 11,000 companies, 200,000+ jobs and an average five-year employment growth rate of 4.1%
Register Here For Platinum/VIP Access
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty