DOWNTOWN EAST’S NEW ADDITION
FROM LOW $200’S
BUY WITH 5% DOWN
A hub for urban exploration, an emerging presence in the arts, a place that’s close to everything and nothing like you’ve experienced before – the award- winning, world-leading Regent Park revitalization is well underway and The Wyatt is the latest addition.
26 Storey Tower
Featuring studio to 3-bedroom suite designs.
- Brand new condominium suites coming to Toronto's downtown east from the $200's
- Steps to 505 Dundas Streetcar: brisk 12 min transit ride to Eaton Centre, Dundas Square, Nathan Phillips Square and Ryerson University
- Buy with just 5% down with Daniels’ Gradual Deposit Payment Plan
- New phase in the revitalized Regent Park community
- Easy access to the Don Valley Parkway
- Suites range from studio apartments to expansive 3-bedroom layouts
- On-site condo amenities: party room, rooftop terrace, state-of-the art fitness centre and rock climbing bouldering cave
- New phase in the Regent Park Rebuild, which will see a total of $2 billion in revitalization
- Local community amenities abound: Daniels Spectrum cultural hub and event space, a 6 acre park (splash pad, playgrounds, greenhouse and off-leash dog area) plus the 56,000 square foot Regent Park Community Centre
- The Daniels Corporation is an award winning developer with an impressive portfolio that spans 25,000 homes, apartments and mixed-use communities. The innovate Toronto-based builder puts sustainable design and dynamic community life at the heart of their developments
The location of The Wyatt Condos is hard to beat – located at the South-East corner of Dundas & Sumach St, the Wyatt Condos will be only steps away from everything that the Revitalized Regent Park community has to offer, including the six acre Regent Park, the award winning Regent Park Aquatic Centre, the currently under construction Regent Park Athletic Grounds that is in partnership with the MLSE (Maple Leafs Sport & Entertainment Ltd.), the recently opened Regent Park Community Centre, the Regent Park Mews, schools, shopping and much more.
The location of the Wyatt also makes it incredibly easy to get around town, with the Dundas Streetcar at your door step, the Queen & King Streetcars less than a 5 minute walk away, and for those of you who drive, the DVP is incredibly close, as well as quick access to the Gardener Expressway are close by as well.
The Wyatt puts you at the centre of the action with everything from the exciting new MLSE Athletic Grounds to the trendy coffee shops to the TTC steps from your front door!
Address: Dundas St E & Sumach St, Toronto, ON
Register Here For Platinum/VIP Access
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty